NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND): All newly admitted students of the Delta State School Of Marine Technology, Burutu should take note of these procedures for successful clearance and proper registration into the school. The admitted candidates are to go to admissions office with the following documents.
- Check your result and ensure that your ADMISSION STATUS read ADMITTED
- Proceed to make ACCEPTANCE/MEDICAL FEE and SWIMMING/LIFE VEST FEE under PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Proceed to the ADMISSION OFFICE with your credential/document:
- Original and Five (5) photocopies of the following, WAEC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB O'Level results
- Original and Five (5) photocopies of Letter of reference from a reputable Clergyman/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
- Original and Five (5) photocopies of Birth Certificate/sworn declaration of Age
- Original and Five (5) photocopies of School testimonial
- Original and Five (5) Photocopies of Online Printed Acceptance Letter
- Original and Five (5) Photocopies of Online Printed Clearance Form
- Original and Five (5) Photocopies of evidence of payment for ACCEPTANCE/MEDICAL FEE(The payment receipt can be generated online or from the bank)
- Original and Five (5) Photocopies of evidence of payment for SWIMMING/LIFE VEST FEE (The payment reciept can be generated online or from the bank)
- 12 copies passport photograph with red background (To be taken at the School for the purpose of uniformity at a cost of #500.00). Payment to be made at the Bursary Department of the School.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
i. All candidates who obtained their entry qualifications i.e. WASC, GCE, NECO etc, on or before 2008 must tender the original of their certificates.
ii. The use of affidavit in lieu of statement of result will not be accepted.
iii. Candidates are advised to make payment either with Interswitch/Verve ATM Card or through any of our designated bank but insist that the bank cashier use PAYDIRECT to logde their payment with their ApplicantID. On successful payment, receipt will be generated by the bank.
iv. You are not eligible to print ACCEPTANCE LETTER and CLEARANCE FORM until you have paid for ACCEPTANCE/MEDICAL FEE and SWIMMING/LIFE VEST FEE
Obtain Clearance Code from the ADMISSION OFFICE (Ensure that you go with your Clearance Form to ADMISSION OFFICE)
Proceed to the web portal(PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS) with your CLEARANCE CODE and PASSWORD to obtain your ADMISSION LETTER and PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEE ONLINE. Thereafter you can login as a returning student.
Note: You are adviced to go with all the original of your credentials/documents for citation.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) - Coming Soon!!!